|Log a Support Request Make a Suggestion Ask a Question Print|
Latest Learner Results Report
This Report shows a bar chart that summarises the latest Scale Scores of the Learners selected for the chosen area. The Latest Learner Results Report allows you to see at a glance the distribution of achievement of a Group (when selected from the Group's details page) or of a selected group of Learners (when selected from the Learners tab). More information about the Learners is listed below the chart. This Report has links to the Learner Assessment Reports.
Key to numbers
1. Export this Report. You can download and keep a record of this Report as a PDF or CSV (Excel spreadsheet) by clicking on one of these links.
2. Filter Results. You can filter the data using the dropdown lists on this bar. You can filter by Gender, Ethnicity, or by English as a first language, to show selected groups of Learners. You can also filter to show only Learners who have an Assessment. In this example, no filters have been used.
3. Report summary. This bar provides information about the Learners whose results are shown in this Report:
• The number of Learners who have obtained a Scale Score in the area (in brackets, the total number of Learners selected)
• The average score of all the Learners shown
4. Bar chart. The vertical axis indicates the number of Learners. The horizontal axis shows labels for the Learning Progression Steps achieved by the Learners. In this example, 16 of the 20 selected Learners have a Scale Score in Reading. Of the 16, one Learner achieved Step 1, two Learners achieved Step 2, 7 Step 3, 5 Step 4, and one achieved Step 5.
5. Learners table. The table below the bar chart provides more detail about the Learners selected. All Learners or a selected sub-group will be shown, according to the filter selections that you have made (see 2 above). From left to right, the columns show, for each Learner selected for this Report:
6. Link to Learner Assessment Reports. An icon of a graph appears next to the names of the Learners who have completed an Assessment. Click on the icon to view an individual's Learner Assessment Report.
More detailed information on the Reports in the Assessment Tool can be downloaded in PDF format here.
|Top of Page||Log a Support Request Make a Suggestion Ask a Question Print|