|Log a Support Request Make a Suggestion Ask a Question Print|
Learner Progress Report
Key to numbers
1. Export this Report. You can download and keep a record of this Report as a PDF or CSV (Excel spreadsheet) by clicking on one of these links.
2. Koru. The koru indicate the steps on the learning progressions. There are six steps, with Step 1 at the bottom of the graph and Step 6 at the top. The spacing of each koru on the scale shows the range of achievement of Learners reported as performing at that step.
3. The achievement scale. The vertical axis shows a scale from 0 to 1000, indicating increasing achievement on the learning progressions. All the Assessments are linked within each strand (Numeracy, Reading or Writing), so that the scale scores have the same meaning regardless of which Assessment within the strand is included in the Report. However, results on different strands (for example, Numeracy and Reading) should not be compared.
4. The Assessments. The horizontal axis shows a label for each Assessment included in the Report. Up to five Assessments may be shown on one Learner Progress Report. This example shows three Assessments: Assessment A, B and C.
5. Plotted results. Each plot shows the Learner's result on one Assessment.
6. Achievement Statistics. This table provides more detail about the Assessments included in the Report.
More detailed information on the Reports in the Assessment Tool can be downloaded in PDF format here.
|Top of Page||Log a Support Request Make a Suggestion Ask a Question Print|